Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Day 21 - Lost in the (sea)weed

    With the pain if last weeks issues behind me I looked forwards to getting some more features done. Really wanted the icing tutorial as it will be invaluable for the tentacles of the krackens! The videos went well except I didn't do the prep work and now my seaweeds are barnacles, my barnacles are crab swarms, and my crab swarms look crappy. That last one is unrelated, just been doing a lot of my own art and some art good and some aren't. I am having a blast getting back to my art too, the best part is I can make progress while I'm watching TV or bored at work or whatever. Even booted up my old tablet and am looking to find a good stylus. Here's some of the art so far:

    At some point I'll be redoing a lot of the art. Getting better at it, especially separating layers so I can do animations later too.

No comments:

Post a Comment